27 Cootamundra Road
Doreen, VIC 3754
$575,000 - $615,000
If living space and privacy is what you are after?
Don’t miss this one! 2 living rooms with large dining and kitchen give room for all your family’s growing needs. Plus a private backyard with beautiful gardens, covered deck and café blinds allow all year round outdoor living.
This home is only 8 years old, built on a flat block at approx 488 m2 in size. It has established gardens front and rear, with the front designed to be self-sustainable while the rear garden a lush private retreat. It’s the first time on the market since being built, so if you are looking for a loved family home with many extra inclusions? This home has to be on your list to inspect.
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Sliding door access from master bedroom to deck.
• 2 sitting/lounge areas.
• Landscaped front and back gardens.
• Front garden self-sustainable.
• Large merbau deck and solid timber pergola.
• Café Blinds
• Large family backyard.
• 3x3mtr shed.
• Ducted air conditioning
• Ducted heating.
• Alarm system and Cctv.
• Privacy with 8ft fences.
• Fencing reinforced to keep pets safe.
• Walking distance to new Mernda train station.
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***